Born in the middle of winter, between December 22 and January 20, the natives of Capricorn zodiac sign they are perhaps the most serious and balanced people in the western zodiac. But that does not mean that they do not appreciate a beautiful gift!
- Whoever was born Capricorn is certainly a very practical person who loves routines. In that sense, they prefer useful gifts – such as an electrical appliance or an electric toothbrush – rather than a bunch of flowers or a souvenir from an exotic country. A perfectionist, their life is a very well-organized routine and that pleases them, so if every year you are offered, for example, socks at Christmas, you will not be bothered … after all, it is part of the routine!
- Balanced in the family and professional sphere, these natives take both very seriously. Dedicated to family and friends, they love to have dinner parties and parties at home, so any decorative object or home textile that can brighten your habitat is a wise choice. Frames where you can put photos of family members or a gift that can be enjoyed by the whole family are always good options.
- Professionally, they are ambitious, dedicated and, for the most part, dependent on work… but that’s how they like it! Join this part of life that Capricorn is so passionate about by offering him a gift that can be useful in his career: an agenda, a new folder for the computer, a personalized ballpoint pen or a card holder.
- On the other hand, you can always recognize that your Capricorn has been working so hard and deserves to be pampered by offering you a massage or a luxurious basket with bath and body products – it will be a perfect pair!
- Competitive by nature, Capricorns love to exercise and sport, where they are also very successful. With a gym membership, a new tennis racket or sneakers to debut in the next training session jogging, and you will have a smile from ear to ear of your Capricorn!
- Ruled by the element “earth”, Capricorns really like to have their feet firmly on the earth. Methodical, organized and always oriented towards success, they almost always get everything they want. In this sense, they do not particularly appreciate “trinkets” or objects that are more of a joke than anything else! They like the extreme, that is, everything that is traditional and long-lasting: watches, leather wallets or bags, jewelry, cufflinks, tools, art objects or paintings.
- These natives love everything that is personalized with their name or initials – they are fascinated to learn that that object is exclusively theirs and that their name will be engraved there forever!
- Capricorn natives are fascinated by history, so you have a lot to choose from, from antiques and articles vintage, going through old films, even books on history or even historical novels.
- Capricorns are extremely sensitive to cold and must be very careful to avoid colds and flu – they can help by offering pajamas, robes, slippers, blankets, gloves or scarves – they are grateful!
- The gemstone that characterizes Capricorns is topaz, however, there are still other “lucky stones” to choose from: amethyst, malachite or quartz for those born between 22 and 31 December; onyx, turquoise and heliotrope for Capricorns that celebrate their birthday between the 1st and 10th of January; ruby, sapphire or garnet for those who came into the world between 11 and 20 January.
- While one of the most serious signs of the zodiac, this is also reflected in the Capricorn’s personal style, which, despite being discreet, is nonetheless sophisticated. Do not neglect this if you are thinking of offering clothes or accessories and prefer colors like navy blue, brown and black for a look classic.